Goethe Benefit Challenge

From: Pat Thomas
Email: equitrends_@yahoo.com

It has been brought to my attention that no where except on our entries does it say that the Goethe Benifit Challenge is limited to sixty entries.  We are very sorry for this oversight and apologize for any inconvienence this may cause you. As of today 11/30/98 this ride is full. You may camp at a private farm and trailer down if you want. Please call for information on this option.                                Sorry Again                             Pat Thomas