Re: Eavesdropping on the show set

Angie,
No, no, no, please do not leave us for two weeks. Who is going to make
me laugh? Do you realize how grumpy I would get without your amusing
humor to brighten my day. My husband would leave me and my children
would disown me! You wouldn't want the destruction of my life on your
head would you? So please continue with your imaginative humorous posts.
I truly enjoy them.

Lynette Helgeson in springtime in ND!
After we got two weeks of storms and cold weather that dumped almost two
feet of snow on us, we have had two weeks of 40's and 50's and all the
snow is almost gone. My kids keep on asking me if it is spring! I guess
it is!!!