sale items

Steph,
Speaking of "haves" and "have nots"....I do hope you will continue to let
people advertise on the listserve.  It is very worthwhile...I myself have
both bought and sold items on the listserve.  I enjoy reading the posts of
what is for sale...as long as they are private posts and not repeated.
Also, like many on listserve, I read my mail offline and rarely get on the
internet.  Some have no internet access at all, only e-mail.  Please let
the subscribers advertise once in awhile for those of us "have nots"!
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Oklahoma