Re: Stall runner

In a message dated 11/25/98 2:58:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< n view of the elevated muscle enzymes, I think you are right on, Sarah.
Have
 seen that go hand in hand with "hypergrainosis" all too often.  Not to
mention
 the hyperactivity and the weight loss.  Especially in view of the fact that
 Tom just posted that the horse's other measurable thyroid hormones are more
or
 less ok...

 Heidi >>

One other little detail--we've only had the horse for a month. He's
demonstrated this behavior for years.

ti