Re: T3, stall runner

You may want to try giving him some B1 in his feed.  It is
very effective in calming a horse down without taking away
any of his natural energy, and I don't believe I have heard of
any bad side effects.  Contact me privately, if you want info.
on getting this product, or to talk about it.  Thanks, Ti.
                                             Linda (AVP)