stall runner & Baking Soda

Always amazes me how just good basic feeding eliminates most problems I
feed my horses good hay (when I can get it) and I always supplement with
Dynamite Specialty Products 1-800-697-7434 (tell'em I referred you)I'm
almost hesitant to tell you how well their Pre Race mix stuff works.
In addition you the rider should always be in top shape I do that by
using Herbalife supplemental products for myself. For more info call me
at 1-888-248-7299.  They help you to gain,lose,maintain your weight and
good health at the same time.
Potato