HELMETS

I had hoped we had heard the LAST of this
subject for a while.

But I heard on the news that Motor Bike Riders
in PA are trying to get the helmet law revoked.

They are being STRONGLY opposed by the
medical community who claim that medical
insurance only covers $5,000 of the 10's or
100's of thousands of dollars of care required.

Some on Ridecamp suggested they would sign
a "Liability Waiver".  This might be okay if they
would also designate their physician as......

Jack Kevorkian!!