Slingin? THAT'S NOT ME!

Ummm, I DON'T THINK SOOO!  For anyone who might have been fooled...this
was NOT written by Angie McGhee.  I may have to inform a certain lawyer
in Texas that the use of the name "Angie McGhee" is protected by
copyright law.  I am apologize that you were all subjected to this
counterfeit. I will try to keep my revenge a private matter. I officially
declare spongin' season over for the winter.

Angie

>                                    Slingin' So Good
>                                  by Angie McGhee
>
>I just got back from the Grand Sponge Slingin' Champeenships

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]