RE: Donations

Thanks all of you guys for offering support for new Ridecamp software.
Once things settle down after Dubai, and holidays, I'll look hard at
solutions. I'm still hoping to do some cost-share, and really want to
keep this service *free*, for all. I greatly appreciate the offers! Will let
you know in a month or so.

thanks again,

Steph