Re: More horsey Hoots

I drove poor David nuts singing goofy songs all the way to and from San
Diego yesterday, so y'all get inflicted with Chapter Two as well...

Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that is kind
I thought Blue was friendly 'til he chomped my behind
His aim's pretty good for a horse that is blind
Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that is kind

Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that is sound
Blue moves real purty when he ain't falling down
That's the last time I'm buyin' a horse from the pound
Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that is sound

Oh Lord won't you save me from horses that snooze
While trotting down switchbacks at Mile Ninety-two
Since we went off that cliff I've been kinda confused
Oh Lord won't you save me from horses that snooze

Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that goes on
I've spent my whole paycheck on just Adequan
I wouldn't begrudge it, but Blue's died on the lawn
Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that goes on

OK, back to some real work around here...;-)

Susan G