Wet ride

I loved the post about the wet ride in Oregon.  Isn't it great how the
worse the weather gets, the more everybody seems to laugh?

 Reminded me of one more plus to do with helmets...Thought this was
pretty weird when I heard it.  Betsy Reeves of Mississippi told me about
her horse being swept off a bridge in a flashflood.  She had on a heavy
blue jean jacket and couldn't get her arms up, but her styrofoam helmet
kept her head above water until she managed to get to the shore...I know
what you're wondering..yes, the horse got out fine.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]