Re: Federal Government and Liability

Then the simple answer is NOT to charge a user fee.  Most states have a limited
liability policy wherein a landowner is exempt for liability when he allow his
land to be used for recreation, PROVIDING he does not charge for it (or set-up
booby traps or neglect to mark off or warn users of a potential known danger).

Teddy