Source nutrients

Ok, I just bought a 5# pail of Source micronutrients.... and I want to know if I just wasted $30 ? Has anybody else used this and what results did you see? Has anybody used the Source Focus HF (hoof growth) or WT (weight gain)? My Arab ( a nice, sane gelding) needs a little more to his diet than the grain and hay he gets, plus I would like to be able to keep him barefoot. I currently use corn oil for weight, but was wondering if this Focus HF or WT might work.

Thanks for your help !!

Marlana Pitas
and LL Rheebok
Attleboro, MA