Re: Helmets Part VI, VII, VIII, & IX

Jerald, Riding without a helmet is like playing Russian Roulete.  Sooner or
later your number will come up.  I hope by that time you have seen the
light and have switched to using your brain and not your worn out ideas
about show ring folks.  They aren't small minded, just smart.  It wouldn't
bother me one bit to see AERC take the leadership position by making
helmets manditory.  Jerry Fruth...Hickory Ridge...Standing JABASK KNIGHT

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Thiessej@aol.com wrote...