Ride off into the sunset, with/without your helmet on.

TERESA:  You may have something there!  Non-helmet people may be judging
helmets just by their perception of helmets or of helmeted people.
 My Troxel is so comfortable that I wear it when I'm driving my car to and
from the ride, much to the chagrin of my kids. And I don't even notice it
on, when I'm riding.
     I would just say to you all, if you haven't tried a helmet lately, you
should check 'em out... if you want.
   Sherman