Re: Fwd: Helmets

>I agree with Steve
>I do not want to wear a helmet and never have and never needed to in
>39 years
>of riding horses.

Hey, it's a free country....go for it. But if I'm in the middle of
managing a ride and need to clean your brains off one of my boulders...do
you mind making a note on the entry form that I can finish figuring the
BC scoring and the other zillion things I need to do before I go clean up
that mess?

 And by the way, will you make a living will that says there'll be no
fund raisers to cover your medical bills?  I'm very happy to help out
those in true need, but it's about all I can do to pay my own family's
medical insurance...much less chip in for everyone else who believes in
gambling.

But like you said...your life is your own.  As far as I'm concerned,
that's just that much more room for the rest of us. :-)

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]