Opinions wanted on new product & navicular update

Hello, all.
    I want to throw out a question, and would love to
hear your opinions.  My company is presently developing
our own version of a glucosomine/chondroitin mix, and I
am considering including MSM as well.  I have heard that
the mixture of the three is much more effective, at least in
human products.
     What do you all think?  Your opinions would be greatly
appreciated, and seriously considered.  This product will be
in production, hopefully, within the next month, so let me know
soon!
     By the way, thank you all for your kind attention to my mare,
Ayhan's, navicular diagnosis and treatment.  I am happy to say
that she seems to be responding to the meds and is more happy
and comfortable.  I am hand-walking her daily (as was suggested
in several posts) and am shortening her shoeing time to 5 weeks
instead of 6, and we will continue with corrective shoeing.  I
will be giving her our new product when it is ready, and have
upped her Vitamin E/S , Yucca,  and DMG, to promote good
circulation and oxygen supply, and to help dispel inflammation.
     I have also added ground flax seed, as suggested by my Equine
Chiropractor, to help lubricate her joints, and her back is being
adjusted by him every month, to keep her from becoming too
sore from compensating for the balance shift, while she is being
treated.
     Just thought I'd give you all an update, since so many E-mailed
me privately and were so concerned and helpful.  Thanks again.
     Remember, let me know what you think regarding our new
formula, and any additional comments or suggestion would be
very kindly received.
                                  Linda (Anico Veterinary Products) with

                                  Ayhan (Arab/Mustang Queen of Ormond
Bch.)