Re: Hi

>Okay, so Angie, what should one do after accidently popping an
>alligator
>in the head with one's sponge?  We Florida riders anxiously await your
>expertise on this matter.

I keep swearing that the "last post" is the LAST post on this subject,
but this definately deserves addressing.  Let's just assume the worst and
say that the alligator sees the sponge coming, mistakes it for a flying
squirrel, and makes a great catch.  Sounds like a good time to be using
my string and not Lynda's nylon rope.  I would guess that with the added
adrenaline, I'd be able to break my string and escape...however, just in
case...I think you Florida riders might want to consider some sort of
"breakaway" attachment...perhaps velcro for your wrist loop.

We can't afford to lose any of you guys before Carl becomes our
"selector"...or he want have much of a selection.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]