Re: Unidentified subject!

In a message dated 11/18/98 8:05:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
SEEINGSPOTS@prodigy.net writes:

<< If it means looking like a toadstool, so be it. >>

I don't think we look like toadstools at all.  We tend to look very
distinguished, very official (we wear ours on mounted patrol for the state
parks system).  With our green pants, tan shirts, black boots, and our white
helmets, we look VERY official.  Personally, I think helmets look very snazzy.
Anyway, don't think what you look like with a helmet on, think what you would
look like if you had a nasty fall and you didn't have a helmet on.
Incidentally, I simply have given up trying to get my husband to wear one
around home.  The best I could do is insist he wear one during competition.  I
tried every method from pleading to shaming him (dirty trick), but he WON'T.
Life is more peaceful when I don't bring up the subject, but I say a prayer
every time we go out riding.

Barbara Mc