Re: Unidentified subject!

I don't remember all the particulars, but at the Halleluja (sp) Ride in 1997
(I think), Valerie Kanavy fell during the 100, she took a very bad fall! Her
helmet was passed around during the awards, it was torn up bad! Valerie was at
the awards because of her helmet, she would have been in the hospital if she
hadn't had it on! So, the lesson here is, No matter how long you've been
riding, no matter how well you ride, no matter how trusted/old/foundered your
horse......WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Leigh Preddy SE