cowboys and helmuts

We went riding last summer at a little place called empty town in
Alberta.
The cowboys we were with laughed at our  helmets. We told them they
could laugh if they caught us and we would listen if they could stay
with us. We all left together and  kicked into a trot after 1 mile we
lost the first cowboy and after 3 we were all alone. :-D
Rode the rest of the time with no helmet jokes.
Paddi