New Ride-Southeast

From: Ivey S. Daughtridge
Email: steelshoes@aol.com

March 27,1998, a new 25/50 endurance ride will be held in the SE region in Powellsville, NC which is near Ahoskie, NC
This is in the northeast part of NC near the coast. Sancion is pending, but Susan has oked the date. The name of the ride is "The John D. Shepherd Memorial Ride" in honor of the passing of my dearest friend last May of 1998. Details will be forthcoming. Anyone wanting to contact me should do so by e-mail or by phone 919-772-9470. I will have applications ready soon. Hope that everyone will try to come and support this new ride. Ivey Daughtridge.