SPONGIN"

HEADLINE NEWS:

CHAMPEEN ENDURANCE SPONGER
ANGIE McGHEE AGREES TO RUN A
JANUARY SPONGING CLINIC IN VERMONT!

RIDECAMPERS OF THE NORTHEAST UNITE!

>You sure you won't come to VT in January and run our snow-sponging
>clinic?

O.K.  You've convinced me...now, how the heck do people get in and out of
there in January?

Angie

We'll supply bed and board...I'm stocking up on GRITS!!

Let's make this a Winter Carnival!!!

Snow Sponging (Can't miss)
Snowball Fights on Horseback (Lacrosse sticks with long handles?)
Winter Polo??

Give us your ideas.

John and Meshack (Shoveled our first snow today...WE LOVE VERMONT)

P.S.  Anyone who wants the page out of a Flatlander"s
Diary about his first Winter in Vermont email
ayers@plainfield.bypass.com with "DIARY" as the subject
it's a bit crude but REAL.