Re: What happened to Endurotrail?

Hi Everybody...
  As you may or may not know, after six years in the endurance biz, I sold
EnduroTrail last December to Tami Zenoble. What I discovered very recently was
that she folded the business without my knowledge, disconnected the phones,
etc.
  I've been getting some e-mails, and requests for catalogs and merchandise
from those of you who knew my e-mail address.
  Please let me know of any problems as soon as possible.
  Thanks for your continued loyalty!
  Laura MacCallum