Carbon monoxide poisoning

I was a show groom for an Arab barn in the regional champions hunt one year.
(I wasn't really a groom, I guess.  More like a cosmetician)  Spent months
sleeping in a converted gooseneck, not one of the "fancy" ones that have
actual living areas.  I always had to remind myself to crack a window, just
a tiny bit will do.

Along a similar vein, trucks with camper shells can cause the same problem
if the truck idles for an extended period of time.  Anyone in the bed/shell
could be subject to poisoning.

-tlp
"... and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing, God
created the horse.  The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher
than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf.  Man, being encompassed by
elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse
not made him king."
http:\\mindspring.com\~nis75p06