Fwd: [Fwd:[Fwd: help find stolen mini horses]]

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
If anyone hears of anything in their area sounding like these missing
horses.....

---- Begin included message ----
Angela Adams and Joyce Burson of Sutherlin Oregon, fburson@rosenet.net.
Have lost Sassy 6y/o  mare  she is a dapple gray and is in foal and Star
6mth old is
a leopard appy with a gray neck white body and black spots.  He has both
hind hoves white with black  strips and he has a star on his nose and a
cornet (band) of white around  his hind leg just above his hove
They where taken the night of Nov 7 or early morning of 11/8/98
We do not know who stole my two minis out of there pasture. on Nov 7-8,
1998.   They cut the chain and took both chain and lock along with my
little horses
   This theft has devistated my family.  Sassy and Star are family to us
and we are worried sick about them.  Sassy could be passed off as a small
ponie but Star is very unique he stands out.  Thank you for your time and
all the help you can give us.
Angela
 Douglass County Police, officer Shultz case #6227 is handing this case.
Picture of the horses are at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/1806/stolen.html

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----