RE: Snowball fight '98/'99

Good for you!!  I wanted to have a "Snow Sponging--Never Miss
Clinic" here in N VT in Jan.  Angie will NOT go north of the Mason-
Dixon Line in Winter.  Maybe you could run it????

Well, only if it's after hunting season!  I got bells, reflective leg bands
(horse and self) and a bright fluorescent orange vest and my hubby says
he's gonna try to find something else for me to do in the next two weeks!
 So, I was looking at Arabian ads on the internet and he finally said I
could take Scooter out if I only go on roads and not in the woods!  Think
if we offer Angie and her Texas friend a horse on loan that they'd compete
with me in January???  (I'm a Texan who married a Vermonter!  LOL )  I know
it could be a long trip for Kaboot!

I had a good three-hour ride Thurs., but the Flu bug caught up with
me.

Obviously, you weren't riding FAST enough!  :-0     :-)))  Amazingly
enough, since the grandkids moved to Colorado and California, I haven't
caught any diseases!  I think that all day care places should be
"Clorox-ed" with greater regularity!

Do you have a Laptop to carry on the horse?  Better stick with
REAL snowballs!!

Actually, I have a laptop with a "docking station" no less!  (Hubby works
for IBM...)  But, I think I like REAL snowballs better!  Am unpacking ALL
my winter gear now.  This is making Scooter and Tatezi very nervous........
 I  got new EZ Boots and will attempt to make them fit!  (Also got the
"studs" for them!)  Wait till the girls see these new shoes!

By the way, ran into Roger R. at the Equine Affaire.  I got a new heart
rate monitor.  I used it for the first time and IT WORKED PERFECTLY!  (I
 had a problem with the previous one and slammed it against the barn wall
which didn't exactly help it work!  also, I think my grandson made off with
the wrist-watch part! Good thing I only loose patience with inanimate
objects......)

Well, let me know if Angie wants to come up to "cool off" and perfect
snowball fights on horseback!

Best,
Vickie

PS  Are you and Meshack going to the January Thaw ctr ride?  Feeling just
sassy enough to think about actually trying it this year!  (Don't tell
Scoot - I haven't brought it up with her yet!)

John