Ridecampers to the WEC

Hello Ridecampers,

I fly out of Melboure at 0125/30 Nov and arrive mid afternoon at Dubai.
Could any Ridecampers who are also travelling there please look me up?
I will be wearing my Ridecamp teeshirt at least some of the time, when I
don't need to look official anyway.
We may all be a bit absorbed by our particular involvement in the event,
but I hope to catch up with as many of you as I can after the event at least.

Regards,

Luke Steele (a groom for the Australian Team)