[Fwd: Navicular--Help]

---- Begin included message ----
Hello all.  I have been receiving some very helpful and informative
replies to my message yesterday regarding my mare, Ayhan's,
"alleged" navicular syndrome.  Thank you all, and keep the
comments coming.

In my travels through the "net" I have come accross some very
interesting articles and web sites, one of which I would like to
pass on to you all, and Susan Garlinghouse, please let me know
what you think.  It is a very long article but I feel it is well worth
the read for anyone interested in possible alternative treatments
for navicular syndrome as well as several other conditions.  The
article addresses the use of  Gallium Nitrate.  The site is at--
http://coldcure.com/html/nav.html    and I am presently making
copies for my trainer, my farrier, my vet. and several other's
whose judgement I value.

If any of you decide to read this, I would love to hear your
comments.  Again, thanks for your continuing support.  We
are taking Ayhan to Peterson-Smith Equine Clinic in Ocala
next week for a more extensive series of x-rays and for
consultation.  They are the Doctors who successfully
operated on her for colic last year and effectively saved
her life, so I have great confidence in their facility.  I'll
keep you posted on final diagnosis and treatment in case
it can help someone in a similar position.  Keep in touch.

                             Linda in Ormond Bch., w. Mecca's Ayhan

---- End included message ----