Re: Iraq & the WEC

Last Feb the saber rattling was primarly to get Iraq to talk to the UN and it did, and then Iraq proceeded to break  it's agreement within seven months.  Now the tone of this one seems much different.  From all I hear I can only conclude that if Iraq doesn't back down, they will be pounded with their military infrastructure beat up pretty badly.  Only time will tell, but  it looks like a lot less talk and a lot more action this time.

Given our military presence in the Arabian peninsula , and the extensive terriorist networks, some declaring war on US citizens anywhere in the world, in that part of the world - that is the last place I would want to be.  Lets all hope it blows over peacefully for the sake of everyone.

Truman

Potato RICHARDSON wrote:

Reminds me of last year it was the same BS about iraq.  When I arrived
in Qatar there was absolutely no refference to the deal.  Of course
after that I went to Jordan that was a bit different.
I suggest "don't give it a thought".
Potato

>From: "SUSAN  SWOPE-ATTARDI" <NAGZARUS@prodigy.net>
>To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
>Subject: Iraq & the WEC
>Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:29:57 -0500
>
>While it's a respectable distance, Iraq it is still the middle east.
Any

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.