Re: Strongidx5

EAMULE@aol.com wrote:

> HI, Lucie,
>
> I was the original poster of the 5 day worming regime.  You wrote that you did
> Strongid for 5 days.  My recommendation had been for Fenbendazole which is
> Safequard and Panacur.
>
> Did you use Strongid or do a typo? ;-)   I don't think I have ever read the
> fine print on Strongid so I am curious about it recommending a 5 day
> treatment.
>
> Ellen and Dande (who is gaining weight, too)
> Memphis, TN
Ellen,
It was a typo. I used Safeguard. Both begin with an "S" and my fingers
work faster than my brain when I'm typing sometimes. I really appreciate
your posting. I have been trying to put weight on this mare for the 5
years I've had her. My vet had told me it's just her metabolism, just
like some people remain thin while others gain. I am thrilled to see her
finally gaining. She's too good a horse to go around looking like I
neglect her when I don't.   Lucie