Strongidx5

A short time back, there were postings regarding the use of Strongid for
5 days in a row to get rid of encysted strongyles. I read the label the
next time I was in the feed store, bought enough and dosed one of my
mares. Before I bought her she had spent several months being neglected
in a field. She has always been difficult to put weight on, with
supplements, regular wormings, and all the hay and pasture she can get.
I followed the directions and wormed her the five days in a row, as
recommended. Now, three weeks later, I can see a difference along her
loin and croup. I have long since deleted the posting, but I want to
thank the person who first mentioned this treatment. It works!
Lucie and Bukkura(finally putting on a little weight)