Re: Our Team

Guess I will drop another comment here.
After spending a few hours last weekend with Val K --and helping HER
talk over the pre-race jitters.. I am really getting wired about this
trip.
Yes even Val gets the jitters and the race is a month away.

This will be some event.

I will be crewing for the team, but as usual- for Cash when he comes in
with Danielle. After they leave, I work for any rider/horse that needs
help.

Roger R