Re: Easyboots - shock abosrbtion

Oh heck I take a stab.  Now take the downward force relative to the
reference frame of the horse.  If this is tranformed to the reference
frame of the ground (the horse is moving) the resuling vertical force is
the vector addition of the donward force in the horse's reference frame
and velocity vector in the reference frame of the gound.  So there
should not be a significant vertical force.

By the way Misty would slide her hind shoes off.  But she also slide her
fronts - especially downhill.  She would almost skate coming downhill.
Jordy slides his hinds but not much on his fronts.  Dan slides his hinds
and his fronts, but he doesn't slide his hinds as much as Jordy and he
doesn't slide his fronts as much as Misty.  Neither are a match for
Misty in sliding - but she is a long strided walking horse and they are
Arabs so I would expect that.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt