Re: FL.ENDURANCE CLASSIC *FEI* official!

Dear Gwen,

My face is red! I just saw your post on ridecamp after returning from
Ocala  and watching  the Breeder's Cup Racing at the OTW facility
there.Magnificent horses...*HUGE purses..a nice day;minimal winnings!

I've had your post of ages ago flagged to respond to and it has just
sat there with my *other flagged posts that need attention....lordy
day, I'm sorry.

We'd be more than happy to have you apprentice at the Florida Endurance
Classic FEI 100-75-50-25!

I *will get back to you privately after my public apology!

Deena Meyer, Co-ordinator
Fl. Endurance Classic Rides
Inverness, Fl.