Re: Strongid C and rain slickers

Hi Susan,

Yes, it was a triple dose all at once if you know your horse has tapes and
you want to be sure to rid them all.
However, the daily program had a slightly higher percentage of killed tapes
than even the triple dose did. I think I'd call or e-mail Pffizer before
triple dosing though. A friend of mine recently suspected tapes and her vet
had her double dose.

Pam