Re: CBC; Mineral Supplement

I've had my boy about 3 1/2 have years now (he's 10 yrs old).  Almost
everyday he gets 2 capfuls of Red Cell.  He can get tense very quickly,
and has always been a 'looker', but he normally doesn't spook and is
quiet on the trails.
I gave the same to my mare that I had previously (she had been diagnosed
as anemic at one point, so I gave it to her for about 10 or so years).
I never noticed any 'hyper' behavior with her either.