Re: CBC; Mineral Supplement

In a message dated 11/5/98 3:59:45 PM EST, LSimoni197@aol.com writes:

<<
 I and some others including my vet. have been wondering if Red Cell can
 produce some behavior changes also.  Do you have any knowledge on this one?

This is interesting, my riding buddy that got hurt falling at Biltmore was
using Red Cell on her horse. He was Dx as being anemic and the vet Rx Red
Cell. He started it in August and she quit Red Cell after Biltmore (Sept).
During this time, the horse was much spookier than usual. He is now back to
his normal semi-brave self. Could be fate or bad luck, but it IS interesting.
Leigh