RE: why prop 6?

(Note: I apoligize in advance if this message was received twice--I got that
weird MAILER-DAEMON notice, so I recent the message. BFS)
Heidi,
            You may be right. I don't know. The drug-induced death is the
 justification that was given for prop 6 in the first place. There is so much
 disinformation today I hardly know what to believe anymore about anything.
            I did see with my own eyes on CNN about a week ago the "hooves-up-
 neck-slicing" scene displayed on my telelvision screen. It was displayed for
 few moments while the CNN reporters attempted to lame explanation of the
 proposition. I was shocked and have been haunted by the scene ever since.
           What is "captive bolt?"
 Regards,
 Bev Schlegel

 In a message dated 11/5/98 6:28:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL