Re: Long Leaf/easyboots

DreamWeaver wrote:

> Honestly, I can put two easyboots on complete with vetwrap and picking out
> the horses feet in less than five minutes.  Once you do it a few times, it
> gets really easy.  I'll show you someday!

Yeah, right.

Says she.

*I'm* still waiting and I've spent hours with her and still don't
have the faintest idea how to put an EZ boot on...

(this is mostly owing to the fact that the EZ boot I have won't
fit unless there is no shoe on the foot... hey, but thinking about
it, Provo's not shod in the back at the moment. Maybe I *can*
practise, after all...)

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo