Re: Horse Height & Bone

Dear Susan,
     I find when folks "throw their two cents worth" into the pot, the pot
grows in value, (if for no other reason than it is two cents bigger).
     I guess "ownership of the pot" can get to some folks.
     I was interested in exchanging information, or thoughts on CBC,
conformation and how that translates into performance ability, etc.  (But, it
seems, that tangent got lost and for some reason we focused in on scientific
research, statistics, defense of statistics, whether I am being
confrontational, etc.)  What ever happened to dialogue?  All things don't have
to be predicated on scientific fact, especially horses.
     Susan, I find your work and all that goes into it very fascinating,
interesting and, no doubt, will net unfathomable benefits to horses and riders
in all endeavors, not just endurance.  You must be a very dedicated and focus
individual.  Continued good fortune o you.

      Frank.   (AND FOR MIA:  "Stand Down a Bit....means, "you are not being
attacked, you may lower shields.) Good day to you.