Need wide breast plate -Ideas?/Bioscan

Last weekend I volunteered my mare for a Bioscan demo and was actually
pretty pleased with the results.  She has had extensive chiropractic
work done on her back due to a twist so I was expecting to see soreness
in her back or butt.  It turns out that the sensor didn't pick anything
up there, but did however, show a perfect breast plate mark around her
neck/shoulders. I'm currently using a biothane, english style plate but
need to switch to something wider. Can anyone suggest a particular
vendor who has a nice wide english style plate in leather?  I don't
really care for nylon but I know the sheepskin lined ones are probably
going to be easier to find.  I do not use a breast plate on a regular
basis, only when I ride in hilly or mountainous areas ( 2-4 times a
month).

Thank you,
Sally Aungier (& Lella)
Powhatan, VA