BioScan, chiropractic work, massage

Five horses are going to have BioScan treatments at the barn where my horses
and I go for training/lessons.  I was invited to watch the treatments so
decided I wanted to know more about BioScan-ing before I actually saw it
done. I found some info on the procedure and the machine, on the Internet.
The info was provided by BioScan, so I would like to hear about real life
thoughts or experiences any of you may have had with BioScan treatments on
horses.

Also, the trainer I use does massage on horses.  He has never treated my
horses nor suggested that they need treatment.  I'm interested in knowing
how many of you have massage and/or chiropractic work done on your horses.
And do you use these as preventative measures or to treat a specific
ailment?  Is massage helpful for a horse competing in endurance on a regular
basis?  I know my trainer does massage on race horses and also cutting and
roping horses a lot.....there are VERY few endurance horses in San Angelo :)

Marilyn and Khal and Scout in San Angelo, TX