club foot

From: mary burns
Email: whoamare@juno.com

My question is. Do horses that have this condition, do well on trail,and stay sound. And is there any special shoeing to maybe helps keep them balanced?

The reason I ask is I have a firend who has a beauitful arab filly, He would like to start to trail, and he was wondering if there was any ideals to help her with this condition, or should he move on with a new prospect?

any suggestions, or ideals would be helpful.

thanks
mary burns