Great source for riding tights

Thought I would pass along some info for those of you looking for riding
tights...

I just ordered 5 pairs from Evelyn Hartman of "Just for Horsin-Round"...
pairs of lycra, 1 cotton, and 2 fleece....they all fit absoblutely
perfectly and are extremely well made.  They have the ultra suede knee
patches <finally long enough to do some good!> but I did not opt for the
padding.

She has lots of different colors and they ship Priority mail right to
your door <or in my case, 3 miles away, but close enough :) >

Best part about them tho, they are about 1/2 the price of the tights you
see in the catalogs...$25 for the cotton/lycra and $30 for the fleece!
I wore the fleece ones out yesterday in the 20 degree weather and they
were soooo nice :) I know she also offers padding for slightly more.

And she offers tights for men!  Now I just have to convince hubby that
he can wear lycra <BG>

So anyhow, just thought I would pass along a great source for tights,
Evelyn is a great lady and will cater to your every whim <lol>  And, no
I don't get anything outta this, just think the tights are great!

Evelyn's phone # is 619-691-0242 or you can email her at
jfhr@inetworld.net

Tracy Stampke
Hill City, ID