Dubai/posting to ridecamp

For all who are fed up with the "team selection" arguments, try this:

Dear God,
Grant me the serenity to accept a post I cannot change.
The Courage to walk past the computer without turning it on, when I'm
 running
late for work,
May I remember that my horse is more improtant than posting and have the
wisdom to know the difference between, "come to bed now."
Meaning, "let's have some fun" and "come to bed NOW!!!!!!!!"
Meaning, "that computer has got to go!!!!"

AMEN