Appy-TB filly for sale

Inca is an athletic, willing filly, coming three in Spring.  She is chestnut
with a big blaze, three socks, and a spotted blanket.  Built like a compact
little thoroughbred, now around 14.2 HH.  She was started professionally
under saddle this summer by one of Marty Marten's Natural
Horsemanship proteges (Marty studied under Pat Parelli) and did
extremely well.  She looks like a little spotted Arab (at the trainer's
everyone asked  "who is that cute little Arab cross in the paddock?").
She LOVES people and comes to the gate of her turnout to be haltered
when I stand there by the gate.  She has been vetted by Nancy Loving
since I got her as a weanling, and trimmed every six weeks.  She isn't
registered except for her brand inspection.  I have too many horses and
need to sell her to a good home!  Asking $2000.00/best.  (303) 444-1087
Boulder, Colorado