Re: Jerry & Carl

In a message dated 10/31/98 3:33:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rainbow@montana.com writes:

<< I don't know about the rest of you guy's on ridecamp but I'm about fed up
 with these guys and their bitching about the team selection ! We should all
 be supporting these team members to the best of our ability's ,they have
 all worked extremely hard to be on the team and I just think that it is a
 bunch of bullshit to keep  tearing them apart and saying that they can't do
 it ! If you guy's think that you can change the selection commitee for the
 better by being on it , then by all means go for it and give it a shot .
 But try to be adult about  this and leave the current team alone , how
 would you feel if it was YOU on the team , your hopes , the belief in you
 knowing that your horse had a hell of a chance at helping bring home the
 team gold and someone else just kept publically bashing you ! I really
 doubt that you would like it , so just knock it off ! >>

I second that motion!!  There is nothing so discouraging as someone throwing a
wet blanket on the party.  I think our team will be great!  I watched some of
the cream of the W, PSW and NW riders on Swanton Pacific 100 last August, and
some of them were chosen for the US team.  This whole negative thing either
reflects soreheadedness or sour grapes.

BMc

BMc