Re: Voter ALERT re;horse legislation in Calif

The money that is wasted on these projects could be spent so much better.  In
my Park Dist.  I am told that there is just not enough money to go around.
(And I live in the high tech center of the World) We cannot open new purchases
for 5 to 8 years.  $$$$ control.  Find the cost of that project and stand up
at a public meeting, make the Department justify that large expense for so
few.  Point out where the same dollars spent on a new project could serve all.

Lynge
West