team members wanted (pnw region)

From: Elizabeth Johanson
Email: LazyJArabs@aol.com

cascade ridge runners, in the south king county (seattle/tacoma) area of washington, is looking for a few good people to join our team for the 1999 ride season in the pacific northwest. if you are interested and live in our area (not necessary, but would be nice for meeting/training purposes) please contact me.

liz johanson, team captain
cascade ridgerunners
http://members.aol.com/lazyjarabs/RidgeRunners/